Legal notice and information about the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Spanish Law on Information Society Services and e-Commerce, STUDIO GRONDA SL as owner of the website WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM, states:
1. Identifying Data:
- Company name: STUDIO GRONDA SL
- Registered office: PLAZA PEDRO ZEROLO, 11 – 2ºA C.P 28004 MADRID
- Tax ID no.(CIF): B87354767
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration date in the Commercial Registry of Madrid: Volume 33797, Record 101, 1st Entry, Sheet M-608292.
This information conforms and governs the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that users of the Webpage published under the domain name WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM, accept and agree to respect.
- “Webpage”, the domain WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM that is made available to internet Users.
- “User”, the individual or legal person who uses or navigates the Page.
- “Contents”, are the pages that make up the entire domain WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM, which constitute the information and services that STUDIO GRONDA SL makes available to internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Webpage.
- “Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Website, or the internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicator that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, a technical method for the “tracking and tracing” of navigation on Websites. They are small text files which are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, thus STUDIO GRONDA SL will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Webpage.
3. Users / Conditions of use
If the User is not in agreement with the clauses and conditions of use contains within this Legal Notice, they must refrain from using this Webpage
4. Use of the website
WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM provides access to the articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) as property of STUDIO GRONDA SL. THE USER accepts responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the (WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM) Website may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make appropriate use of the content that WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM offers through its website, not to use them to:
- engage in unlawful or illegal activities, or contrary to good faith or public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network or any other physical or logical systems computer viruses that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above.
- attempt to access and, if applicable, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morality and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for unlawful purposes or effects prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by STUDIO GRONDA SL, other Users or any internet user (hardware and software).
The USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Webpage, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which they may have access in their capacity as Users of the Webpage, without this list being exhaustive.
In addition, in accordance with this, THE USER shall not:
- a) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any way publicly communicate, transform or amend the Contents of the website unless provided with the express written authorisation of STUDIO GRONDA SL, who is the holder of the relevant rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of STUDIO GRONDA SL or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those which, if applicable, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents is located or, in general, those which are normally used on the internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Webpage and/or the Contents.
Likewise, THE USER acknowledges:
- STUDIO GRONDA SL shall not be liable in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of users do not represent the opinions of STUDIO GRONDA SL, its partners or employees.
- STUDIO GRONDA SL does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of the content sent by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as to their content, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
STUDIO GRONDA SL also reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, as provided for in the applicable regulations.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Company name: STUDIO GRONDA SL
- Registered office: PLAZA PEDRO ZEROLO, 11 – 2ºA C.P 28004 MADRID
- Tax ID no. (CIF): B87354767
- Email address: email@example.com
Why do we process your personal information?
At STUDIO GRONDA SL we process your information to be able to create an offer adjusted to your needs, and in the event that you become our client we will need your information to be able to efficiently carry out the service you have contracted.
Also, through the registration forms on the website, data is collected and stored in a file, with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, posts, as well as other communications that WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM considers interesting for its USERS, always related to the subject of Architecture and Interior Design.
In the event that you provide your data through an e-mail message, it will form part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment that you make to us, with the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
How long will we retain your data?
The personal data collected through the forms, as well as the newsletter checkbox, will be kept for as long as you decide. You may exercise your rights established in the data protection regulations at any time.
In addition, the personal data you provide us with when contracting our services will be kept as long as the current business relationship is maintained. In the event that the services provided by STUDIO GRONDA SL are not renewed, we will retain your information in order to send out newsletters and any other information we consider of interest in relation to our sector. Once again, we reiterate that you can always exercise your rights under current legislation by contacting us via the most convenient means.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract as well as for the sending of our newsletter.
In addition, the processing of your data is based on the consent requested in the aforementioned contract that binds you to STUDIO GRONDA SL, as well as on the various acceptances through the checkboxes of the forms on our webpage.
Also, when processing your data for various purposes for which individualised consent has been requested, the USER may at any time withdraw consent, without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
What rights do I have in regard to data protection?
You can exercise any of the following rights by contacting us at the postal address PZA/ PEDRO ZEROLO, 11 – 2ºA C.P 28004 MADRID or at the e-mail address indicated in the heading firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, according to current regulations, the:
- Right to request access to the personal data held on the data subject.
- Right to request the rectification or deletion of data.
- Right to request the restriction of data processing.
- Right to object to data processing.
- Right to portability.
You can use the following forms to exercise your rights more easily
What are you rights when you give us your information?
Any citizen has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not STUDIO GRONDA SL is processing personal data concerning them.
The data subjects can access their personal information, rectify them, or request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can also request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case they will solely be used in the exercise or defence of claims.
Who receives your information?
Your data will not be shared with third parties.
In addition, we would like to inform you that your date will not be transferred internationally to any non-EU country*.
- SOURCE OF YOUR DATA
The data that STUDIO GRONDA SL processes and manages have been obtained with the consent of the data subject.
Which categories of data do we process?
The personal data Categories are:
- Identifying data
- Commercial information
STUDIO GRONDA SL does not process specially protected data.
As part of our service to visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites which are no operated or controlled by STUDIO GRONDA SL. Therefore, STUDIO GRONDA SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please make yourself aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours before you provide your personal information to these non-WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM Websites.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Webpage and ours (WWW.STUDIOGRONDA.COM) must observe and comply with the following:
- No prior authorisation is required if the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require express and unambiguous authorisation from STUDIO GRONDA SL.
- Frames shall not be created with the Web pages or on the STUDIO GRONDA SL pages.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or declarations will be made about STUDIO GRONDA SL, its management, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Webpage for any reason, or the Users of the Webpage, or the Contents provided.
- It shall not be stated or implied that STUDIO GRONDA SL has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has overseen or accepted in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Webpage on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Webpage on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is unlawful, contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties.
7. Modification to the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Website, STUDIO GRONDA SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Website, the configuration and design of it and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the Webpage.
8. Industrial/intellectual property
STUDIO GRONDA SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its webpage, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by STUDIO GRONDA SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by STUDIO GRONDA SL will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by STUDIO GRONDA SL. You may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of STUDIO GRONDA SL.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Webpage are the property of STUDIO GRONDA SL or, where applicable, of third parties who have authorised their use, and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the Portal and/or its Contents confers on the User any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or logos, and without any exploitation rights that exist or may exist over such Contents being transferred to the User.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of STUDIO GRONDA SL, or of third parties as the case may be, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of STUDIO GRONDA SL or of third parties who have authorised their use, to whom corresponds their exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this Webpage, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of STUDIO GRONDA SL, is expressly prohibited.
Unauthorised use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of STUDIO GRONDA SL or of third parties included in the Webpage that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established obligations.
STUDIO GRONDA SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as of the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on the reading the “Cookies Policy” of our Webpage.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites on a computer, smartphone, tablets or a similar device. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, may be used to recognise the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (session cookies).
- What type of cookies are used on this website?
Using this website implies that the following types of Cookies may be installed:
|Type of cookie
|Name of the cookie
|These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimise the operation of our websites. They store service settings so you don’t have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
|These cookies are created when you register or when you sign in to one of our web portals.
|These cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous manner. – We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
- BLOCKING COOKIES
At any time, the user can choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website by configuring the browser settings, for example:
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Cookies policy update
10. Availability of the website
STUDIO GRONDA SL does not guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free access to the Webpage, its Contents, or that they are up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them if necessary. Therefore, STUDIO GRONDA SL is not responsible for any damages of any kind caused to the USER that may be caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks resulting in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to its provision.
STUDIO GRONDA SL is exempt from, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Webpage and its Contents, or to the failure to meet the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Webpage and its Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. Such Hyperlinks do not constitute any kind of suggestion or recommendation.
STUDIO GRONDA SL is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the browser.
STUDIO GRONDA SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, being exempt from any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Webpage does not imply any obligation on the part of STUDIO GRONDA SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, STUDIO GRONDA SL is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Webpage, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, of a malfunction of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
11. Quality of the Webpage
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Webpage, STUDIO GRONDA SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, educational and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
STUDIO GRONDA SL is exempt from all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may make based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the Webpage. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its contents by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Webpage and its Contents is, in principle, of indefinite duration. However, GRONDA, S.L. may terminate or cancel the provisions of the service of the Webpage and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, STUDIO GRONDA SL will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Webpage.
For any issues that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved shall submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
STUDIO GRONDA SL
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate them, in part or in full, by any means whatsoever.